How to drop other schema's Database link Jeyaseelan's Blog
Comparing Diffs Between Two Oracle Database Schemas When developing databases, we frequently need to check what changes were made to its schema, if any mistakes were made, and, if there are any, we should roll back to the working version saved in the source control system.... The database doesn’t see the very strong correlation between the data in our two tables and estimates there to be 333,000 rows to be selected in U. This might be topic of a future blog post. This might be topic of a future blog post.
Oracle How To Compare Two Databases WordPress.com
Problem is that i cant create a DB link from test to production to run a sql statement to compare data. However, i can create a sql*plus or TOAD session to each database fom my windows XP client. Is this the correct SQL for data comparison? Is there a way to do it using two client session or i need to dump the table data to TEXT file and then run some too to do a DIFF on both files. select... Oracle SQL Developer provides options for migrating data between two Oracle databases, or for migrating data from other databases, such as MySQL, to Oracle. Oracle SQL Developer is best suited for migrating small databases. We recommend that you read the Oracle SQL Developer product documentation before you begin migrating your data.
How to access Oracle Apps (EBS) tables/views in APEX
16/07/2003 · Hi Guys, I have to two databases and have to transfer around 6 Lacs of record from one of the database tables to another database table.(schema for the two tables are same).Right now my ODBC application is doing this using cursors,but some memory usage problem is … how to create subtitles in vlc 18/08/2005 · Database Links: Direct movement from one database to another. Aside from the network latency this is basically the same as reading data from your local database. If you combine database links and materialized views, then you can replicate remote data to your local database …
How to select data in the same query from two different
What are the exact versions of the two databases that you are using? Metalink 207303.1: Client/ Server Interoperability Support Between Different Oracle Versions is the controlling documentation. how to create a http server in linux python If the two schemas are in seperate databases, you have to create database links D1 and D2. In the two schemas, each points to the other. Then you can create a trigger upon insert and update the S1.SonTB table that implements domain integrity and an upon delete trigger on the S2.FatherTB table that implements the referential integrity constraint.
How long can it take?
Creating a relationship between different tables and databases
- HOW WE CAN USE DBLINK BETWEEN TWO ORACLE APPS INSTANCE
- Database Links – When And How To Recreate Them – DBA
- How to join tables from different databases in SQL select
- Migrating to Oracle Database
How To Create Dblink Between Two Different Databases In Oracle
About Oracle tables in different schemas By default, only the person who create a table may access it. To access tables within separate schemas, you must grant access, like this:
- How we can get data from another oracle apps database/instance using DBLINK? 1) First we need to connect in TEST instance(192.168.1.2) as SYSTEM/password
- 9/10/2007 · I need a solution how to connect 2 oracle databases using DBLink. Oracle is installed for Linux. It is working properly when I connect from the Oracle for Windows to Oracle for Linux, but there is a problem to connect from Oracle for Linux to Orcale for Linux/Windows.
- About Oracle tables in different schemas By default, only the person who create a table may access it. To access tables within separate schemas, you must grant access, like this:
- Results of SAMPLE clause using a DBlink between 2 Oracle databases not randomised. Ask Question 0. 1. I'm using the SAMPLE clause to retrieve random rows from a table. It works fine except when the table is from another database. I'm using a database link between 2 Oracle 11g databases (11.2). This query returns different random rows everytime I run it: select * from myTable …